Home > CHEMICAL > SW-EP 300
SW-EP 300 is a low-viscosity epoxy resin which is used for injection of the middle cracks of concrete structures.
It has strong adhesion and durability, but does not contain volatile solvents and does not shrink after hardening, so it can completely repair cracks.
- It can be injected into the end of the concrete hairline crack (0.1mm or less).
- For structural reinforcement using steel plates
- Lifted floor surfacet
- Excellent physical properties and durability
- Non-shrink and strengthen
- Excellent durability by preventing corrosion.
- Main Component : 10kg
- Hardening Component : 5kg
|Exterior Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy resin, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Comp. : Hardening Comp. = 2:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||55min/300g. 20℃|