Home > CHEMICAL > SW-EP 200
SW-EP 200 is a low-viscosity epoxy resin widely used for bridges, dams, column beams and slabs for injection small cracks in concrete structures.
It has strong adhesion and durability, but does not contain volatile solvents and does not shrink after hardening, so it can completely repair cracks.
- It can be injected into the end of the concrete hairline crack (0.5mm or less).
- Heavy machine foundation.
- Lifted floor surface
- low viscosity and high strength
- Non-shrink and strengthen
- Excellent durability by preventing corrosion.
- Main Component : 10kg
- Hardening Component : 5kg
|Exterior Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy resin, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Comp. : Hardening Comp. = 2:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||55min/300g. 20℃|