Home > CHEMICAL > SW-EP 400
SW-EP 400 is a high-viscosity epoxy resin for repairing cracks and has new viscosity properties for injecting into large cracks in concrete structures.
It has strong adhesion and durability, but does not contain volatile solvents and does not shrink after hardening, so it can completely repair cracks.
- Large and moving crack injectionk
- High strength sealant for V cutting
- Flatten bumpy areas and fill pinholes
- Does not flow downward
- Non-shrink and strengthen
- Excellent durability by preventing corrosion.
- Main Component : 10kg
- Hardening Component : 5kg
|Exterior Appearance||Light yellow liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy resin, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Comp. : Hardening Comp. = 2:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||60min/300g. 20℃|
|Viscosity||Grease shape, no flow down|