SW-EP 100 (Dry-surface super low viscosity)
SW-EP 100 is an ultra low viscosity epoxy resin that can be injected into even minute cracks that are difficult to inject.
With strong adhesion and durability, without volatile solvents, after hardening (during) it does not shrink at all perfect crack repair is possible.
• Possible to the end of hairline cracks(0.3mm below) of concrete
• Grouting reinforcement of aged, weakened parts of concrete.
• Super-low Viscosity & High strength
• Non-shrinking & harden
• Offers an outstanding durability by preventing corrosion.
Package (12kg / Set)
• Main Component : 9kg
• Hardening Component : 3kg
|Exterior Appearance||Lemon yellow Liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Component:Hardening Component = 3:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||40min(분)/300g. 20℃|