SW-EP 200 (Dry-surface super low viscosity)
SW-EP 200 is a low-viscosity epoxy resin widely used for bridges, dams, column beams and slabs for injection small cracks in concrete structures.
With strong adhesion and durability, without volatile solvents, after hardening (during) it does not shrink at all perfect crack repair is possible.
• Possible to the end of hairline cracks(0.5mm below) of concrete
• Marhanical base weight part
• Floor surface excitation
• low Viscosity & High strength
• Non-shrinking & harden
• Offers an outstanding durability by preventing corrosion.
Package (15kg / Set)
• Main Component : 10kg
• Hardening Component : 5kg
|Exterior Appearance||Lemon yellow Liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Component:Hardening Component = 2:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||55min/300g. 20℃|