SW-EP 300 (Dry-surface medium viscosity)
SW-EP 300 is a low-viscosity epoxy resin which is used for injection of the middle cracks of concrete structures.
With strong adhesion and durability, without volatile solvents, after hardening (during) it does not shrink at all perfect crack repair is possible.
• Possible to the end of hairline cracks(1.0mm below) of concrete
• Steel for reinforcement
• Floor surface excitation part
• Excellent physical properties and durability
• Non-shrinking & harden
• Offers an outstanding durability by preventing corrosion.
Package (15kg / Set)
• Main Component : 10kg
• Hardening Component : 5kg
|Exterior Appearance||Lemon yellow Liquid|
|Principal constituent||Epoxy, Polyamide|
|Mixing Rate||Main Component:Hardening Component = 2:1(Weight ratio)|
|Pot Life(min)||55min/300g. 20℃|