• Two components Mixing head
• The pump is small and light
• Easy operation and cleaning
|Working pressure||0 – 250 bar|
|Mixing ratio||2:1 (A:0.56ℓ/min B:0.28ℓ/min)|
|Width / Length / Height||32 / 38 / 47 cm|
|Supply / Moter Power||AC 220V 60Hz / 650W|
• Speed controller is an option
• The protection gauge unit is an option
MATERIAL TO BE USED
• EPOXY resin
• SPUR foam
INJECTION OF TWO-COMPONENT LIQUID AND CLEANING METHOD
The valve shall be always located as shown in the picture at the top. Do not use it for any purposes other than two operations such as injection and cleaning (They are well described in the instruction manual.)
PRECAUTIONS ON THE USE OF THE MACHINE (WRONG OPERATION)
If you operate (test) the machine with the high pressure valve handle positioned like this, the pressure gauge is in a position of being completely turned momentarily, causing trouble. Therefore, never place the valve handle in the position as shown above.
• If you do not use the machine for the time being at the time of injection (For example, when having a meal), open the recirculation valve (By-Pass), close the B-hardener valve (ll-shaped position), and operate the injector. Then, as the A-type liquid chemical is discharged, the liquid chemical is not hardened.
• If you do not use it for a long period of time, clean it as indicated separately so that the liquid chemical cannot be hardened inside the high pressure hose and the injector. In particular, in case of using the epoxy injection agent (steel plate injection agent / low, medium, and high viscosity injection agent), you must clean it always except in the case of operating it every day continuously.